Advanced sound engine with double wave capacity of previous flagship workstations2 x ARXexpansion with SuperNATURAL — the world’s greatest performance-expression technology
- We got the Keyboard and drum expansion
- Graphic user interface with extra-large 8.5” wide color LCD and mouse connectivity
- Newly developed onboard audio/MIDI sequencer with 128 tracks, including 24 audio tracks
- Multi-FX for each part; up to 22 effects routings can be programmed simultaneously
- Top-of-the-line keyboard action; weighted PHA II “Ivory Feel” keyboard on Fantom-G8
- Heavy-duty casing with aluminum panel
Advanced Sound Engine
- Driven by a powerful new audio processor, the Fantom-G provides new sonic depth and versatility. With twice the wave-ROM capacity of its predecessor, it contains a treasure trove of Roland’s world-famous SRX-quality sounds, but what really sets this instrument apart is its new ARX expansion, which allows additional SuperNATURAL sound-sets and fully dedicated synth and effects engines to be added to this already powerful live workstation.
SuperNATURAL ARX Expansion
Fantom-G provides ARX slots that accommodate two SuperNATURAL expansion boards. SuperNATURAL is Roland’s unique behavior-modeling technology that enables a new level of organic, emotional expression previously unattainable in synthesizers. Applied to traditional-instrument sounds, SuperNATURAL enables the delicate, organic tonal changes and playing nuances of real musical instruments. It’s also a powerful tool for electronic and non-traditional sounds, breathing amazing new life and expression into synthesis.
Power Sequencer Onboard
The Fantom-G is the first Roland instrument to feature Roland’s newly designed power sequencer. In conjunction with the large-size LCD, this pro-level composition tool provides 128 tracks (including 24 audio tracks) in a fully intergraded audio/MIDI graphical environment. A mouse can be also incorporated for computer-like speed and ease. Other convenient features include combo XLR and TRS connector, phantom power for condenser mics, Hi-Z input for guitar and bass, and line input.
Luxurious Extra-Wide LCD
One look and touch and you’ll know that the Fantom-G is an instrument without equal. Only the highest-quality materials have been used to create this dream synth, with a stylish, futuristic design that will turn heads. Front and center is the extra-large 8.5” wide TFT color LCD for enhanced productivity. A first-class assortment of hands- on controls is provided as well, including eight sliders, four knobs, and ten buttons below the LCD.
Fantom-G is loaded with a state-of-the-art effects engine, with multi-effects available for each Fantom-G sound/part. In 16-part multi-timbre mode, up to 22 effect routings can be used simultaneously. Create complex setups with 16 insert effects per multi-timbral patch group, plus global reverbs and choruses. Mastering effects are provided for polishing songs created with the onboard sequencer.
Supreme Keyboard Feel & Action
The Fantom-G8 is outfitted with Roland’s top-of-the-line PHA II “Ivory Feel” keyboard. This amazing keyboard technology reproduces the real surface feel of ivory acoustic piano keys providing a familiar stability and comfort to the pianist. The white keys have a two-piece structure which reduces the developed keyboard surface material is designed to absorb moisture, ensuring a secure, slip-proof feel that your fingers will love.
We also have G6 in stock ;